Expected May 2017
The Ohio State University
Bachelor of Science in Design Visual Communication Design
Freelance Designer | Chek Creative, LLC
May 2017 - Present
• Responsible for creating and defining the corporate identity for Chek Creative, LLC, including logotype creation, web standards, and social media strategy.
Student Design Intern | The Ohio State University Athletics
August 2016 – May 2017
• Developed dynamic and interesting collateral for various Ohio State varsity sports teams, both on-brand and within strict time constraints.
Brand Communications Intern | Chute Gerdeman (Columbus, OH)
May 2016 – August 2016
• Supported full-time designers by completing tasks such as photoshopping renderings, building slide decks, and completing research-oriented tasks.
• Completed a comprehensive study and execution of the brand, and spacial representation of it, for BHM Certified Public Accountants. This project involved defining look/feel, designing graphics, and presenting to Executive Management of both Chute Gerdeman and BHM CPA.
Student Design Intern | The Ohio State University Office of Student Life
January 2015 – May 2016
• Created unique and inspiring collateral for various clients within Ohio State's Student Life, Dining department.
• Self-directed design process, as well as client interactions/meetings, and design updates.
Publicity Designer | The Ohio State University Department of Theatre
July 2015 – December 2015
• Sole designer in charge of the design/marketing for the Department of Theatre's, An Enemy of the People.
• Participated as an active member of the team during production meetings, where work was presented and discussed.
Freelance Designer | NASA
• Designed the official patch being used on the NASA PowerCell mission.
Director, Marketing & Communications | Student Philanthropy Council
May 2016 – May 2017
• Lead the Marketing & Communications committee to establish the Student Philanthropy Council brand.
• Create all educational and promotional materials to externally promote all events and initiatives of the organization.
Team Captain | BuckeyeThon
May 2015 – February 2017
• Responsible for recruiting 50 team members and helped them fundraise towards a goal of $13,000 in the 2015-2016 year.
• Planned and executed many fundraising events, such as a Skill Auction, for team members to use as a fundraising resource.